Editing an opportunity allows you to update information for a certain client like address, contact information, and property details. It also has the same function as you would find in quick action like adding notes, setting up a call or a meeting, changing lead temperature, and archive.
You can follow these steps to edit opportunities in the CRM.
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign-in page: Sign In. Then select the CRM option from the top navigation menu.
- From the list on the left-hand side, click on the opportunity you want to edit.
- Then click on the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
- You will be routed to the Edit Opportunity where you can start updating the client information.
- Once logged in to your SetSchedule app. Tap on CRM from the navigation bar at the bottom of the app. From the list of your opportunities tap on the lead you wish to edit
- Then tap on the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
- Once done editing, tap on SAVE.
As always, should you need any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online