Follow these steps to remove a credit card you’ve added from your SetSchedule account:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of your profile image on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the SETTINGS option from the dropdown menu.
- On the ACCOUNT INFO page, you will want to click on the PAYMENT SETTINGS option on the left.
- Once clicked, you will be able to see the cards you have added to your account under PAYMENT METHODS.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the card you want to remove and select DELETE CARD.
- A confirmation popup will appear. Click on YES, DELETE to confirm that you want to delete the card from your account.
- Once done, the card in question should disappear from the PAYMENT METHODS section.
As always, should you require assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing email@example.com or chat with us online.