When you’re using the Referral Radar, you may have access to Lead Allotments - lead allotments allow you to accept leads from the platform without needing to pay for them one by one. You can check if you have any lead allotment available to use by reviewing the LEAD ALLOTMENTS drawer that is visible on the Referral Radar.
If you have lead Allotment available, you can follow these steps to use your allotment when accepting leads on the Referral Radar:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the Referral Radar tab from the top navigation menu.
- Select the lead you are interested in accepting by clicking on TAKE THIS LEAD.
- When on the Purchase Page, select the allotment you would like to use from the right side below the ORDER SUMMARY section.
- Once you have selected the allotment you would like to use, click on the CONFIRM PURCHASE button. Once you have accepted the lead successfully, you will be able to view it in the CRM section of the application.
- As always, should you require assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing email@example.com or chat with us online.