If you receive a Connection Request that you are not interested in accepting, you have the ability to ignore that pending connection request. Follow these steps to do so:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the CONNECTIONS tab from the top navigation menu.
- On the Connections screen, click on PENDING CONNECTIONS below the Manage Connections section.
- You will now be able to see a list of all received requests - click on the grey X in order to ignore the connection request.
- After you click on the X, the UNDO button will appear. Click on this button if you ignored the request by accident.
- You can view all the connection requests you have ignored by scrolling down to the IGNORED REQUESTS section. If you have an ignored request you would like to accept, simply click on the UNDO option and you will see this request under the RECEIVED REQUESTS section.
As always, should you require assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online.