As a real estate agent on the SetSchedule platform, you have the ability to use the Referral Radar in order to accept real estate leads aggregated from SetSchedule lead vendor partners. First you will need to activate the Referral Radar by agreeing to the Referral Fee Agreement and registering your phone number. Before you can activate the Referral Radar, you need to have the right profession added on your account. Review this article if you do not see the "ACTIVATE NOW" button when you visit the Referral Radar page. Follow these steps to activate the Referral Radar:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the REFERRAL RADAR option from the top navigation menu. If you do not see Referral Radar in your top navigation, review this article to make sure you have the right profession added on your SetSchedule account.
- Once you click on Referral Radar from the top navigation menu, you will be taken to this page:
- Click on the ACTIVATE NOW button and the SetSchedule Referral Fee Agreement will appear. Read through the terms and check the corresponding boxes to agree to the RFA.
- Once you have checked all boxes the Activate Referral Radar button will appear below
- After you click on the "ACTIVATE" button, you will see the Phone Number popup. Type your mobile phone number into this popup and you will receive a verification code in a text message.
- Once you click on NEXT, you'll be taken to the VERIFICATION CODE pop up. Type in the code you received through text to finish the Referral Radar activation process.
- Once you input the correct verification code, you will be greeted with this image and your Referral Radar is activated.
- Click on the GO TO REFERRAL RADAR button and you will be taken to the Referral Radar ecosystem. Review this article to get acquainted with the different prospect information that is available to you here.