Premium Team Administrators can assign Premium Licenses to their team members. To do this, follow these steps:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the TEAM option from the top navigation menu.
- Select your premium team from the list on the left. Your premium teams will be denoted by the BLACK Team X or Team V badge that appears to the right of the team name.
- Once you are on that team's page, click on the options button that is to the right of the team name. Select MANAGE TEAM from the options.
- Below the Team Premium Subscription Details section, you will see a list of users you have assigned premium licenses to. Click on the ASSIGN PREMIUM LICENSES button below to distribute licenses.
- The ASSIGN PREMIUM LICENSES popup will appear, allowing you to assign the available licenses as you see fit. Click on the circle to the right of a team member's name to assign them a premium license.
- Once you are satisfied with the license assignation, click on the ADD SELECTED button. The team members you selected will now be able to utilize the premium license you assigned them to consume leads at a faster rate.
- As always, should you require assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing email@example.com or chat with us online.