The Referral Radar allows you to accept real estate leads aggregated from different trusted lead vendor partners. If you are a real estate agent or real estate broker but you did not select either the "real estate agent" or the "real estate broker" profession when you were creating your account, you will see this page when you click on the Referral Radar.
You will need to update your profession if you are interested in accepting real estate leads from the platform.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- select "PROFILE" from the dropdown menu that appears to the right of your profile image on the top right corner.
- Under CAREER press the edit icon.
- The EDIT CAREER popup will appear where you will then be able to add the professions. Add either the "real estate agent" or "real estate broker" profession in order to access the Referral Radar.
- Refresh the page and the referral radar can now be found as the 4th icon at the top of the page. Once you enter the Referral Radar you will be greeted by the ACTIVATE THE REFERRAL RADAR page.
- Click on the ACTIVATE NOW button and the SetSchedule Referral Fee Agreement will appear. Read through the terms and check the corresponding boxes that confirm your agreement.
- Once you have checked all boxes the Activate Referral radar button will appear below
- Your Phone number will then be requested. Enter your mobile phone number and you will receive a verification code in a text message.
- Once you enter the correct verification code you will be greeted with this image and your Referral Radar is activated.
- Click on the GO TO REFERRAL RADAR button in order to access the Referral Radar. Review this article to gain insight into the different lead types that are available on the map.