When using the SetSchedule CRM, you have the ability to update your opportunities so they are in the Archive. You can follow these steps to un-archive an opportunity:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the CRM option from the top navigation menu.
- Check your filter - make sure that the ARCHIVE option is selected so you are able to view opportunities you have archived.
- Click on the Archived Opportunity you would like to update - you will then be taken to the OPPORTUNITY DETAILS page.
- On this page, click on the QUICK ACTION option.
- In the QUICK ACTION interface, set WHAT'S NEXT? to either CALL or MEETING - set an action date, then click on SAVE.
- Once completed, this opportunity will once again be an active opportunity instead of an archived opportunity.
As always, should you need further assistance please contact us at
email@example.com or chat with us online.