In the SetSchedule ecosystem, you have the ability to edit team member permissions on teams where you are an Admin or Owner for the team. Follow these steps to edit member permissions:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule's sign in page:
- Click on the TEAMS option on the top navigation menu
- Select your team of interest from the team list on the left.
- Once on the Team Page, you will want to click on the OPTIONS button to the right of the Team Name. Select MANAGE TEAM from the menu that appears.
- You will now see the TEAM MEMBER PERMISSIONS section on the right of the MANAGE TEAM page.
- Click on the dropdown menu to the right of the team members in order to change their permissions. Select the permission level you would like to assign to this team member.
- Once you decide on the new permission level, you will see the PERMISSIONS CHANGE popup - click on the YES option to finish updating this team member's permission level.
- Please note, you will not be able to select the MANAGE TEAM option for your team if you are not the owner or Admin for that team.
- As always, should you need further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online.