When exporting opportunities from your CRM, you have the ability to utilize filters in order to get a specific subset of opportunities sent to you. Follow these steps to use filters when exporting opportunities:
- Click on this link to sign into the SetSchedule application: Sign In.
- Click on the CRM option from the top navigation menu
- Click on the Red Circle with the White Plus Sign on the bottom right corner of the screen. You will see the option to Add New Opportunity or EXPORT MY OPPORTUNITIES. Click on the EXPORT option.
- You will see the EXPORT MY OPPORTUNITIES popup menu appear - this menu will allow you to select the specific data you want to receive in your exported file based on COLLAB STATUS and/or TEMPERATURE. Click on the different check boxes until you are satisfied with the opportunities you have set to export. Then click on the EXPORT option.
- You will see a popup letting you know that your export has been successfully completed.
- You will receive an email with the subject line YOUR SETSCHEDULE OPPORTUNITIES which contains your selected opportunities in a .xlsx file type.