In the SetSchedule team environment, you have the ability to remove team members if you have admin or owner permissions. Follow these steps to remove a member from your team:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Select the TEAMS option from the top navigation menu
- Click on your team from the list of teams on the left side of the screen.
- Once on the team page, you will see the TEAM ROSTER section on the right. Click on the options button to the right of the team member you want to remove from your team. Select REMOVE FROM TEAM from the options that appear.
- Once you click on REMOVE FROM TEAM, you will see a popup that asks you to confirm your decision. Click on YES, REMOVE.
- You will see that the team member in question no longer appears on the TEAM ROSTER section of the team.
- As always, should you require assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online.