In the SetSchedule application, you have the ability to form teams, which allows you to collaborate and provide updates more efficiently with other professionals. To create a team, follow these steps:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on the TEAMS section from the top navigation menu.
- On the TEAMS page you will see a feed of team updates in the center and your list of teams over on the left. To create a new team, click on the CREATE NEW TEAM button.
- Once clicked, you will see the CREATE A TEAM popup appear. Here you can set your team's name and description. Once you have filled that in, click on the CREATE TEAM button.
- You will now be taken to the team page you just created. On this page, you can click on the options button on the top right to access different customization options for your team page. Once your team is created, you should invite users to the team so you can begin collaborating. Click on the INVITE SOMEONE TO THE TEAM option.
- You should now see the ADD TO TEAM popup. This allows you to invite any of your connections to your newly formed team. Once you have selected the appropriate connections to add to your team, click on the ADD SELECTED option to add those users to your team.
- Your newly added team members will appear below the TEAM ROSTER section.
- Now that your team is created, add posts or opportunities to begin collaborating with your team!
- As always, should you require assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online.