You have the ability to log into the SetSchedule application by using your mobile phone number if you have added your number to your account. If you have not added your phone number yet, see below for instructions on how to accomplish this.
Click on this link to go to the SetSchedule sign in page. Sign in
When you are logging into the SetSchedule application, you will see the option to login with Phone Number.
Please note that, in order to login with your phone number, you will need to add a phone number in your SETTINGS section. Otherwise, you will receive an error message "Phone number is not linked to any account".
If your phone number is linked to the account, you will be taken to the following screen:
Type in the 6 digit verification code you received and you will successfully login. If you type in the wrong verification code, you will see a FAILED message.
If you encounter this, check the code and re-type it. You may need to click RESEND CODE to receive a new code.
To add your phone number to your account, follow these steps:
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of your profile image.
- Select SETTINGS from the dropdown. In the ACCOUNT INFO settings, you will see that there is a section for phone number. Click on the CHANGE option to add your phone number.
- When you click on it, you will see a popup window appear. Enter your phone number and click CONTINUE.
- You will now see the VERIFY PHONE NUMBER popup. Enter in the verification code that was sent in an SMS to the phone number you are adding. Please note - you will need to verify the phone number through SMS to add it to your account. Otherwise, you will not be able to add this phone number to your account.
- Once you have successfully added your phone number, you will see it displayed there to the right of the PHONE # field. From here, you will be able to login using your phone number by receiving a verification code!