If you have blocked a user on the SetSchedule Network and would like to unblock that user, you can follow these steps.
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on SETTINGS from the dropdown menu to the right of your profile image.
- Select PRIVACY SETTINGS from the left navigation menu. You will be able to see a list of users you have blocked below the BLOCKED LIST section.
- Clicking on the UNDO button to the right of the user you want to unblock will remove them from the list.
- As always, should you require any assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online.