When on the Network section of the SetSchedule application, you have the ability to create a Broadcast post type that allows you to submit your post directly to the specific geographical locations you deem most relevant - this means Broadcast posts are not limited to your connections. Your post can be seen based on the location and/or profession you select when you compose your post. This allows you to publicize your product, service, or raise awareness regarding your business. To create a Broadcast post type, you can follow these steps:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on HOME from the top navigation bar.
- Click on the BROADCAST option that is visible in the post box.
- You can also create a BROADCAST post by clicking on the TELL US WHAT'S NEW box to begin composing a regular post - you will then see the BROADCAST icon at the bottom of the post box. Click on that to compose a BROADCAST post.
- When clicked, you will be taken to this screen where you can compose your BROADCAST post.
- Once you have filled in the content you would like to broadcast, click on the NEXT button. Pro tip - if you would like to get even more traction with your BROADCAST post, consider attaching a file or image for your post as well - you can do so by clicking on the bottom right icons for file or image respectively.
- On the following page, you will see the SELECT YOUR BROADCAST REACH screen - this allows you to list out the specific locations you would like to blast this post to. You also have the ability to specify which professions you would like to send this BROADCAST post to, but it is not required. Once you have set your preferences, click on the DONE button.
- You will then have the ability to review your post and make any last-minute changes. You can type directly into the post box to edit your content. Click on the EDIT icon on the top right if you want to update the LOCATIONS or PROFESSIONS you are broadcasting to. Once you are satisfied with your post, click on the POST button.
- After you submit your post, relevant locations will see your BROADCAST post on their HOME section, which will allow them to view and comment on your service/offering/product, thereby raising awareness and focusing attention on your business!
As always, should you require any assistance, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing email@example.com or chat with us online.