When on the Network section of the SetSchedule application, you have the ability to create an ASK THE PRO post type that allows you to submit your questions directly to the specific professionals that are best fit to answer your question. To create a ASK THE PRO post type, you can follow these steps:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Click on HOME from the top navigation bar.
- Click on the ASK THE PRO option that is visible in the post box.
- You can also create a ASK THE PRO post by clicking on the TELL US WHAT'S NEW box to begin composing a regular post - you will then see the ASK THE PRO icon at the bottom of the post box. Click on that to compose an ASK THE PRO post.
- After you click on the ASK THE PRO button, you will be taken to this screen where you can compose your message.
- Once you have filled in the question you would like to ask, click on the NEXT option.
- You will now see the WHO DO YOU WANT TO ASK? Screen - this allows you to fine tune by selecting the specific professions you want to see this question. You also have the option to select specific locations you would want to focus on. Once you have set your preferences, click on the DONE button.
- You will then have the ability to review your post and make any last minute changes. Once you are satisfied with your post, click on the POST button.
- After you submit your post, relevant professionals will see your ASK THE PRO post on their HOME section, which will allow them to comment on your post, thereby answering your question!