You can create and manage your own opportunities in the CRM section. Follow these steps to do so:
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Get to the CRM section by clicking on it from the top navigation menu.
- Click on the plus button on the bottom right of the screen.
- You will see a pop up menu appear - click on the ADD NEW OPPORTUNITY option.
- You will now be taken to the ADD OPPORTUNITY screen.
- At the top of the screen, you will have the option to identify this prospect as a SELLER, BUYER, or RENTER. Click on the corresponding interest type for the prospect you are entering.
- Fill out the rest of the information regarding your prospect and click on the CREATE option on the bottom right corner. Please note - the fields that are marked with an asterisk are required. You will not be able to CREATE your opportunity until those fields are filled in.
- Once you create your opportunity, you will be taken to the OPPORTUNITY DETAILS page. You can now edit, update, or share the opportunity you created as you see fit.
- As always, should you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com or chat with us online.