When in the CRM section of the SetSchedule application, you have the ability to save follow up activities on specific opportunities. Follow this process to save a follow up call on your prospects.
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Select CRM from the top navigation menu
- Once in the CRM, click on the prospect you are interested in from your list or on the map. You will then be taken to the OPPORTUNITY details page. Click on the QUICK ACTION button.
- The QUICK ACTION box will appear, allowing you to adjust the lead temperature and leave notes. Clicking on the ACTION box will allow you to select from a dropdown list. Click on MEETING
- Once you click on the MEETING option, you will see the DATE box appear. Clicking on this allows you to set the date and time for your followup.
- Once you have selected the follow up time and date, you can input any notes you may have and then click on the SAVE option to save your update.
- Your follow up call will be reflected in the ACTIVITY log section, and your next follow up activity will be visible at the top, near the center of the screen.
- As always, should you need assistance please contact us at email@example.com or chat with us online.