When in the CRM section of the SetSchedule application, you have the ability to save follow up activities on specific opportunities. Follow this process to save a follow up call on your prospects.
- Please click the link to take you to SetSchedule’s sign in page: Sign In.
- Select CRM from the top navigation menu
- Once in the CRM, click on the prospect you are interested in from your list or on the map. You will then be taken to the OPPORTUNITY details page. Click on the QUICK ACTION button.
- The QUICK ACTION box will appear, allowing you to adjust the lead temperature and leave notes. Clicking on the ACTION box will allow you to select from a dropdown list. Click on CALL
- Once you click on the CALL option, you will see the DATE box appear. Clicking on this allows you to set the date and time for your followup.
- Once you have selected the follow up time and date, you can click on SAVE option.
- Your follow up call will be reflected in the ACTIVITY log section, and your next follow up activity will be visible at the top to the right of TO DO at the top of the page.
- As always, should you need assistance please contact us at email@example.com or chat with us online.