On the SetSchedule mobile application, you can follow the steps below to invite your contacts and colleagues to the SetSchedule application. Please note: this can only be done on the mobile version of the application.
- Log into the mobile application. Click here to download it. Once logged in, you will want to click on the Connections tab from the bottom navigation menu.
- Once here, you will want to click on the Contacts option below the Manage Connections menu. If you have not synced your contacts before, you will see the words not synced to the right of the Contacts option.
- If you have not synced your contacts previously, you will see the blue sync contacts option at the bottom of the screen. When you click on this button, your phone will ask you if you would like to allow SetSchedule to access your contacts. Click on the Allow option. Then, click on the sync contacts button again.
- Once you sync your contacts, you will now be able to see the list of contacts and colleagues you can invite to the app below. The section at the top My Contacts on SetSchedule will fill in with any people in your contact book who have already created a SetSchedule account.
- Click on the blue INVITE button to the right of the contact you are interested in inviting to the application and you will see a popup that indicates you have successfully invited that user. Your invited colleagues and contacts will receive an email with instructions on creating their own account.
As always, should you encounter any issues, please reach out to your technical support team by emailing email@example.com or chat with us online.