Interested in growing your business, but haven't created your SetSchedule account yet? Click on the link to take you to the SetSchedule sign up page: Sign Up.
Once on the registration page:
- Input your email address and password, and press "JOIN"
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your email address by entering a verification code that as emailed to you. The top of the page will tell you which email address the verification code was sent to - if the email address that is displayed at the top is incorrect, you can change the email by clicking on the change email address link. You can also request the code be sent once again by clicking on the send code again option.
- Please note - the Verification Code field will tell you if you have inputted the code correctly. If you have not input the right code, the Agree & Confirm button will not be clickable, so be sure to use the right code!
- The next page will prompt you to add your Profession - it's important you select the right profession as this will help fill your Network with relevant posts and information. You can always update and add professions later, after your account is successfully created.
- Now you'll be asked to input your location - you can either type in a specific address in the LOCATION box, or you can use the "use my current location" option at the bottom to let the system know your area of operations. Adding your location is the last step in setting up your account!
- You have now successfully created your account!
If you happen to have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your technical support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or, chat with us online!